November 8, 2010

Monday Mingle Old School Style

Monday mingle is hosted by Jen at eightyMPHmom


This week’s questions (submitted by Amy from Mevolving):
1. What pet have you always wanted? Yes, include the sublime and ridiculous as well.
2. What is your most recent favorite book and why?
3. If there is one film that you think everyone should watch what is it and why?





I'm sick today so I'll just type my answers


1.  I've always wanted a dog, but not the mess involved....that's not asking too much is it?  Plus I thought if I got a BIG dog it would force me to get some exercise...cause they need to be walked and all.  Hmmmmm.


2.  The last book I finished was "Stop Dressing your Six Year Old Like a Skank (and other words of delicate Southern Wisdom)" by Celia Rivenbark. It was a super quick and funny read, but I must warn you she used the "S" word from time to time.


3.  I recently watched "Bright Star".  It was really interesting and kinda sad (an account of John Keats, the poet)-but do YOU have to watch it?  Only if you want to.  Ohh I would also recommend "The Young Elizabeth".  


I wish you all a great day.   Go on and link up.   Keep up the good work, and hopefully I'll have my voice back by next week :)

3 comments:

  1. Awww..:( Sorry bout the sick sore voice...
    That's too bad.
    A dog is a perfect pick!
    Thanks for mingling!!!
    You are getting to be a regular now...YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a book? seriously? That sounds funny. I would like that. I have never heard of the other movies, but perhaps I will give them a try. Feel better.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete