November 16, 2010

Friday Confessional- The SUPER Early Edition

Friday Confessional is hosted by GLAMAZON (whom I hope will forgive me for not having her button in my post, 'cause I'm not tech savvy like that). Yes, I'm early, 'cause this week is BUSY, but you can link up (her button's on the right, right over there...).  ------------>

I confess: 


-I am LIVID

-maybe not livid per se, but down right upset

-I was really looking forward to taking my daughter to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows for her birthday present

-Guess what I found out?

-Harry is naked in two scenes
-yup, NAKED

-I am so disappointed in Hollywood 

-these scenes are not necessary

-if they get away with this in Harry Potter, can you IMAGINE what they'll do in Twilight's Breaking Dawn?  

-it's irritating, just irritating.

-But I must be strong and stand up for what I believe in-even if I stand alone.

4 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard that yet. That makes me upset too. So much for my 12 y/o going to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me I don't think you are standing alone in this. I think most parent are pretty upset. I will say that I think most parents ARE taking their kids anyway, which I think is a sad sad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it last night with my husband and I don't recall that? It would have really ticked me off.

    There was a scene where he goes into an icy pond in his skivvys and then a scene where Ron is being taunted by a lie of Harry and Hermione together where you're given the impression but see nothing. It's a much darker book/film than the others, but I promise... no nudity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT?!?! i hadn't heard that...crazy. why would they even do that. what does it ADD to the story?

    sads.

    thanks for stopping by my blog. i always follow people who comment back to their blogs and leave a little love!

    ReplyDelete