October 8, 2010

Friday Confessional

This is my FIRST Friday Confessional(hosted by Glamazon) Please click the linky on the right hand side to view and link up yourself.

-I haven't been to the gym all week and I'm not going next week either
-that's because tomorrow I'm taking my kids on a trip
-they don't know about it
-we're going to Disneyland
-I'm driving
-all by myself, which may prove to be the worst mistake of my life
-nope, I already made that....
-my house is in kind of a shambles
-it's going to get worse with secretly packing for said trip
-I don't care
-I will care however when I get back home which is why I will clean it before I go
-The good news is this time I don't have to pack diapers
-so glad my boy is F-I-N-A-L-L-Y toilet-trained :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, have so much fun! I am totally jealous that you don't have to pack diapers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a perfectly wonderful TIME! U deserve it girl! If U have extra time you are more than welcome to visit me....I don't mind...;)
    but if U R on a time schedule I understand that too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best Mom ever! Seriously, who does surprise trips to Disneyland? I'm totally jealous of your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once told my husband that the only reason I want the house clean before we leave on a trip is so that I would be able to tell if someone actually broke into our house.

    Good luck on your secret and fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!!!!! I want to go too. Can't wait to hear all about it. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete