October 20, 2010

Fill it In

Hello to my dear readers. All nine of you ;) I have been away on vacation, hence the lack of any new material here on my blog. I am still "decompressing" as it were, but this thought has been on my mind all day. I would ask that you "fill in the blank" with your answer in a comment.


You know you're too busy when____________________.




Here are some of my answers:


You know you're too busy when
1. you forget you volunteered at your kid's school that morning and your phone buzzes to remind you of your appointment
(Thank goodness I actually made it out of my jammies that day!)
2. it's 3:00 pm and you realize you haven't been to the bathroom since you woke up (and obviously were too busy to keep hydrated either)
3. you have to ask someone what day it is.


Okay people, make it as long or short as you want. I hope to hear from you soon!


Warmest Regards,


Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, I have nothing LOL. I'll come back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U know U R too busy when you just can't breathe anymore and you just wanna eat chocolate and drink dr. pepper for breakfast.

    U know when you are too busy you don't blog much but you always find time for FB and Twitter...
    *sigh*

    Hope you get some time to relax SOON! Love ya babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm too busy when...it's 2 pm and I realize I have forgotten to eat anything today. How can I forget that? But I do.

    ReplyDelete